Walt Disney World for families with young kids can be incredibly rewarding and fun, and not to mention tiring! Ultimate VIP Tours is a service offered by Walt Disney World Resorts that takes the work out of it and let’s you focus solely on the fun. The Ultimate Day for Young Families VIP Tour provides a VIP Tour Guide, who whisks you to the front of all the main attractions leaving you, and your little ones, feeling like a boss.
What do you get with Disney’s Ultimate VIP Tour?
- Guidance – A vacation, especially at Walt Disney World, should be fun – not work. Take off your planning hat and let the VIP Tour Guide take care of you and your family with the details. The VIP Tour Guide will not only figure out the best order of attractions, but can answer questions you have about the park.
- Time! – The VIP Tour Guide will lead you and your family to each attraction via the Fast Pass line, which cuts down a ton of time. We rode 7 rides, and squeezed in two potty breaks, before 10:30am!!!
- Attractions – Due to the Fast Pass access on each tour, you are guaranteed 10 attractions on your tour. The actual attractions may vary due to availability.
- Private Shuttle – The VIP Tour Guide will have vans ready to take you to the different parks on your agenda, with car seats belted in and ready to go.
- Lunch. Your VIP Tour Guide will take your order at the start of your tour so that come lunch time (you guessed it)….no lines! When you arrive at the lunch spot, located on resort property, your table is waiting. The food comes out promptly and you get an enjoy a nice, sit-down and hassle-free meal.
How much does it cost for a Disney Ultimate VIP Tour?
- Tours start at $299, although if you’re a Disney Annual Pass Holder, Disney Vacation Club Member, or Disney Visa Card Holder, you may qualify for a 15 percent discount.
- The tour price does not include entry into the park (aka “Magic Your Way”), so you must have a Park Hopper pass for each person.
What are the different Disney VIP Tours offered?
- Ultimate Day for Young Families Tour – designed for families with young children, who are too young for the thrill rides.
- Ultimate Day of Thrills – for families looking to all ride attractions, with no limitations of height.
Who should book a Disney Ultimate VIP Tour?
- Families with limited time – if you only have a day or two at the parks, this is perfect for you. You will feel incredibly accomplished for you and your family since you can knock out so many rides in so little time. Also, you traverse different parks via private shuttles, and they are ready to go complete with car seats for each of your little ones!
- Parents with limited patience – you children can be tough to entertain in long lines. If you have the ability to cover the costs, it’s worth every penny!
The tours last 6-7 hours so most of your day will be covered. Lunch is included so no need to sweat details of where/when to eat and how crowded it will be! Looking for more activities for the little ones? Visit my previous article on activities for toddlers article, with some suggestions.
Walt Disney World VIP Tours is ideal for any family looking to make the most of the parks. What you don’t save in money, you save in time, laughs and fun with the family. Can you really put a price on that?