Disney California Adventure: Disney’s Great Redemption
Come along on a 30 minute ride with Kevin and John, as they discuss the once maligned, but now superbly successful and delightful Disney California Adventure. The park has quite the history, and much of it was not good.
- Intro: What ridiculous thing is this podcast dedicated to?
- 2:02 Current Events
- 2:40 What exactly is a topiary, and what does it have to do with Disney?
- 9:42 Commercial (Bippity Boppity Second Mortgage)
- 10:20 Feature segment: Disney California Adventure
- 13:40 Grand Californian benefits
- 17:35 Is change always good? Comparing Star Tours to Soarin’
- 24:20 So long Tower of Terror in DCA, hello Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission Breakout!
- 26:45 Will repeat attractions cause you to skip a different Disney park?
- 31:05 Final Thoughts
- In addition to playing at Traveling Dad, these podcasts will be available (eventually) at iTunes and Google Play. How magical is that?
- Follow us on Twitter:
The podcast: @vadermufasa
- Feel free to email the show with any comments and, especially, any Walt Disney World questions you’d like us to answer during future podcasts, at [email protected]
- Photo credit: Leslie Harvey / Frequent Flyer TravelingMom