Isn’t it obvious that we put a tremendous amount of thought into these outfits?
Well, at least Cindy and Kim did. As for the rest of us, well, we’re dads. We’re men. We’re pragmatic to a fault. That fault being, we’re oftentimes boring when it comes to mixing and matching our tops and bottoms.
What we sometimes lack in flair, we try to make up for with our packing know-how. Henceforth, let this post serve as a landing page for all the splendid packing advice on offer at Traveling Dad, which includes the following:
- Can a man make a decent packing video? We think so. Watch Traveling Dad Boyd Rogers pack this Ricardo suitcase.
- What three items must a dad-on-the-go have on him at all times? Daym Drops thinks he knows. Our resident food titan also offers up some car snack packing tips.
- What tech should travel with you? Our very tech-minded dad Jason Harris has a suggestion.
- Is it possible to pack for surprise trip and keep it a surprise? Dan Miller pulled it off.
- What should a dad pack beyond the basics when the location of the nearest convenience store is, you know, inconvenient.
We’ll add to this page as we write more on the subject. Meanwhile, feel free to leave a note in the comments about packing topics you’d like to see the Traveling Dads tackle…
image source: Rick Gerrity