Dads, do you remember when your grandpa would go to the barbershop for a straight razor shave? When I was younger, I used to visit the barber shop with my grandpa. He would get his haircut and a straight razor shave. It was an awesome to watch and stroke my peach-fuzz. When I visited Disney Springs a few months back I stumbled upon a taste of nostalgia at The Art of Shaving.
After spending a few days at Walt Disney World parents can be a bit overwhelmed. My suggestions is send mom to the spa or to get a massage at your resort. Dad, head over to The Art of Shaving for a straight razor shave by a master barber.
The Art of Shaving Disney Springs
When I visited Disney Springs a few months ago, my brother-in-law was also in town for a conference. He decided to get a straight razor shave at The Art of Shaving. Master barbers are staffed at every Art of Shaving, to ensure a good clean shave. Also, it sells products for shaving and beards.
Here are few tips for visiting The Art of Shaving.
- Book a shave online. – Your best bet is to book online. Booking online is fastest and most convenient to secure a spot.
- Arrive and check-in 15 minutes early. – If you are coming over to Disney Springs from any of the resorts, catch a bus. If you stay close to Disney Springs you can walk over as well.
- Pick up some products. – Pick up some beard oil, shaving cream, and razors inside the retail area of The Art of Shaving.
- After your shave, grab a drink across the sidewalk. – Patrons of The Art of Shave get a discount at the restaurant right across the way.
- Most importantly enjoy your “man” time. – Whether it be your man time or alone time, enjoy it.
What do you like to do with your man time?