Join me at Family Travel for Real Life on October 24th in Tysons Corner, Virginia.Organized by Dia Adams (“The Deal Mommy”), this is the third Family Travel for Real Life (#FT4RL) conference and this time I am honored to have been selected as one of the speakers.My topic is “Panning for Gold in Category 1: Hotel Tips, Tricks, and Steals,” which will focus on how to find hotels even in the lower ranges of hotel awards (ones that require as few as 2000 points/night!)
- Trevor from Tagging Miles and Kenny from Miles4Moreon Creative Ways to Earn Miles and Points
- Dan from Points With a Crew on Panning for Gold in Category 1: Hotel Tips, Tricks, and Steals
- Phil from Miles Abound on getting the most out of your miles
- Rich from The Points Jock on Asian Destinations with Families
- Frequent Community Contributor Haley Bach on Disney Debunked: Making Friends with the Mouse
But in addition to that, all of the speakers and attendees are super friendly. In the past we’ve gone out to dinner on the Friday and/or Saturday nights and last time we all got together and recorded a podcast!
The motto / mission statement of the Family Travel for Real Life Conference isTravel with kids is not only possible, but necessary. By sharing the world with our children, we expand both their minds and our own, creating a lifetime’s worth of wonder that can come no other way.Tickets are $79 and can be purchased at the event page.
I hope you’ll consider joining us!