Best Things to do at Epcot with Preschoolers
Epcot may not be the first park that comes to mind when thinking about Walt Disney World destinations for your preschoolers. Epcot is a must-do with preschoolers, especially on the very busy weekend days at Magic Kingdom. Below are some of best things to do at Epcot with preschoolers from Traveling Dad.
On warm days, which can be any day in Florida, let the youngsters get drenched in the oval splash pad. It’s located on the main path from Future World to the World Showcase, across from the Disney Phineas and Ferb: Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure.
Head Indoors to Beat the Heat with your Preschoolers at Epcot
I have as much fun as my preschoolers inside The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot. This bubbly, underworld pavilion features a slow ride that accommodates guests of any height. In the building you’ll find the Sea Base with ocean critters elegantly swimming in the 5.7-million-gallon aquarium. Some of the sea creatures you’ll spot include sea turtles, angelfish, dolphins, rays, sharks and more. These living animals offer a learning experience for preschoolers who may not normally see these underwater fellows.
Playground for Preschoolers At Epcot
During the Flower & Garden Festival, you will find a wonderful, shaded playground for preschoolers and kids. The playground gets removed after the festival so plan ahead and check on the theme at Epcot.
For more information on playgrounds through the different Walt Disney World parks, click here.
Kidcot Stations for Preschoolers at Epcot
The worlds at Epcot have coloring and craft stations for preschoolers called Kidcot Stations. There are several Kidcot stations in the different worlds. Collect stamps and create a personalized souvenir at any or all 11 of these World Showcase craft stations.
Where to Find Kidcot Fun Stops
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (at The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (near the exit of Reflections of China)
- Germany Pavilion (at Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside, near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in the Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (at the Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (at Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (at The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (at the exit of O Canada!)